The iconic Spinnaker in Main Beach is a residential only development, a building that has maintained a solid reputation since its opening in 1982.
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after Spinnaker highrise, this spacious 150sqm apartment overlooking the landscaped gardens and pool is offering you effortless beachside living.
Enjoy the sea breeze by stepping out from the light-filled living area as well as from both bedrooms onto the outdoor wrap-around balcony. Two well-sized bedrooms, with a master accompanied by a walk-in rode and ensuite, the main bathroom, and a separate laundry for convenience; finished with a sun-filled kitchen featuring ample storage – this is the perfect apartment living you’ve been looking for.
Property features include:
* A spacious open plan living
* Light and bright with flowing cross breezes throughout the living space
* Two Bedrooms with built ins- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Underground secured car parking
* Residential only with on-site managers
* Pet friendly with body corporate approval
* Body corp circa $150 per week
* Central location - a short stroll to Tedder Avenue, the beach and light rail
The resort facilities include
* Heated lagoon-like swimming pool
* Outdoor heated spa
* Steam rooms
* Full size tennis court
* Fully equipped Gym
* Onsite underground security parking
* BBQ facilities
Currently tenanted to long-term tenants.
Main Beach, with its close proximity to excellent Gold Coast Public & Private schools, including TSS and St Hilda's Schools, offers a variety of restaurants and cafes, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs with patrolled beaches are within walking distance and nearby are Sea World and the Southport Aquatic Centre.
Trendy Tedder Ave café precinct, restaurants and bars with boutique shopping facilities are only a couple of minutes walk from your doorstep, known for its high end dining and exclusive atmosphere.
A property to place on your 'must see' list! Contact Irma on 0418 744 470 to arrange your own private inspection today to view between Monday and Friday.