Modern and immaculate townhouse living beckons mere moments from the beautiful Broadwater with this brand new boutique development. Showcased by light-filled interiors and quality finishes, these four residences feature living areas on each level, including an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining zone which links with a leafy alfresco area. Three spacious bedrooms reside upstairs, with the master suite accompanied by a walk-in robe and an effortlessly elegant ensuite. This deluxe space boasts full-height tiling, a stone vanity plus brushed brass fixtures, while the family bathroom presents with matte black tapware, freestanding bath and a separate toilet.
Designed with sophistication in mind, each townhouse is adorned with high ceilings, LED lighting, timber-look hybrid floorboards and ceiling fans. A double garage, ground floor powder room and ample storage complete the offering, ensuring you have everything you need for a laidback lifestyle in a contemporary setting.
Situated in a supremely central location, take advantage of being an easy stroll to local restaurants, cafes, parklands and the beautiful Broadwater. Indulge in a morning walk through Harley Park and along Ian Dipple Lagoon while at the end of the day grab some takeaway or opt for fine dining in many of the local eateries on hand. Water enthusiasts will relish the excellent fishing spots and boat ramp, or if its retail therapy you seek, bag a bargain at Harbour Town Premium Outlets, which is a 5 minute drive from these modern townhouses. Contact Irma on 0418 744 470 today for further information.
- Four brand new modern, immaculate, and light-filled townhouses built in pairs
- Each townhouse features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom and double garage
- Quality finishes, with high ceilings, LED lighting throughout and timber-look hybrid floorboards
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel appliances, matte black tapware and 2Pac cabinetry
- Living areas on each level plus an alfresco patio overlooking a leafy backyard
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with brushed brass fixtures
- Bedrooms two and three with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Bathroom with stone vanity, matte black tapware, freestanding bath and a separate toilet
- Double garage, ground floor powder room and ample storage
- Each townhouse is approx. 203m2
- Low body corporate circa $55 per week, including Sinking fund (**projected**)
- Central location, stroll to local restaurants, cafes, parklands and the beautiful Broadwater
- Excellent fishing spots and boat ramp close by or, bag a bargain at Harbour Town Premium Outlets
- Now under construction, with anticipated completion March 2021