Ensconced in the lush Gold Coast hinterland, a lifestyle of enticing seclusion and serenity beckons on this thriving 13 acre estate, located only 15 minutes drive from M1.
Bursting with vitality, thanks to the abundance of established, tropical gardens which blend in with the greenery of the natural surrounds, it also boasts an exceptionally renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home which will instantly impress. Pristine polished floors are paired with impeccable and modern interiors including a gourmet kitchen with sleek cabinetry, granite benches and Miele appliances. You’ll also relish the sunken living and dining room set beneath a timber-clad vaulted ceiling, which spills out onto a sunny balcony, hugging the north-east perimeter of the home. Sit back here and soak up the idyllic valley views or retreat to the covered alfresco dining pavilion where you can entertain with ease. The outdoor kitchen features a supersized roasting/BBQ area and flows onto an expansive timber deck which is a sundrenched oasis. Either revel in the tranquillity on offer or gather with guests as you overlook the supersized saltwater pool, firepit and European sauna.
Back indoors, parents can revel in the peace and privacy on offer in the spacious master suite. Situated on the lower level, it’s equipped with separate entry, walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with freestanding bath. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are fitted with built-in robes, plus a granite ensuite accompanies bedroom 2. The property is also fitted with ducted air-conditioning, a European laundry, carport for 4 cars, ample under house storage and has a 4-bay shed with 3-phase power.
Exquisite, established gardens also embrace the property, along with plentiful vegetable gardens and fruit trees. Along with 6kW solar, two dams, bore water and 3 rainwater tanks, your dream of a sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle has never been closer to being a reality. As well, with the home just 15 minutes from all necessities in Nerang, 13 minutes from the sought-after Silkwood school and just 25km from the heart of Surfers Paradise it truly offers you the best of tranquillity and urban living. Arrange your inspection today.
• Exceptionally renovated 4 bed, 3 bath home, immersed in 13 acres of lush tranquillity
• Gourmet and modern kitchen with sleek cabinetry with German storage system, granite benches and Miele appliances, including a built-in coffee machine and induction cooktop
• Sunken living and dining room with pristine polished floors and set beneath a timber-clad vaulted ceiling
• Peaceful, private and spacious master suite with separate entry, walk-in robe, ensuite with freestanding bath
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes, plus a granite ensuite accompanies bedroom 2
• Modern and renovated family bathroom with a freestanding bath and granite vanity
• Sunny balcony which hugs the north-east facing perimeter of the home, with lush valley views
• Covered alfresco dining pavilion with outdoor kitchen and a supersized roasting/BBQ area
• Expansive timber deck with tropical gardens, a supersized saltwater pool plus a firepit and European sauna
• Ducted air-conditioning, European laundry, carport for 4 cars, ample under house storage and security gates
• 2 dams, bore water, 3 rainwater tanks, 6kw solar plus a 4-bay shed with 3-phase power
• Exquisite, established gardens which embrace the property plus plentiful vegetable gardens and fruit trees
• Potential to build a second dwelling on large flat area within the acreage (STCA)
• Close to sought-after Silkwood School and just 25km from the heart of Surfers Paradise