Exuding a contemporary elegance and showcased by a warm palette of timeless natural textures and luxe finishes, this as-new waterfront residence is a statement of superior sophistication. Anchored on a 736m2 block with approx. 20m of glistening water frontage, 650m2 of modern living and entertaining awaits with this masterpiece constructed to exceptional standards.
Flawlessly finished, with Spotted Gum timber floors and quality inclusions throughout, the heart of this magnificent home is the gourmet kitchen. Showcased by sleek Statuario Venatino stone benchtops, acclaimed Smeg appliances and a butler's pantry, it epitomises culinary perfection. There's ample space to relax in style too, with a family room nestled beneath a soaring double-height void with picture windows and warmed by a fireplace, spacious lounge plus a multipurpose room with a mini bar which can be used as a home theatre, games room or gym upstairs. Outdoors, unwind or host guests on the alfresco terrace that hugs the rear of the home, savour the serenity of the sun-kissed deck that trims the pool and waterfront or for complete indulgence, enjoy access to a sauna.
Five spacious bedrooms also await, including a master suite emboldened by a glamorous dressing room, luxury ensuite and balcony where you can soak up waterfront panoramas. Bedrooms two and three share an elegant ensuite, with the remaining rooms boasting a private ensuite each.
Occupying an enviable location opposite Paradise Waters Park, you're also a short stroll from pristine beaches and beautiful Macintosh Island Parklands, plus within 10 minutes drive of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's. Enjoy being a short stroll to the village atmosphere of Tedder Ave with the Cavill Ave dining and entertainment precinct under 3km away. Make this masterpiece your must-see – arrange an inspection today.
- Modern 5 bed, 5 bath, 2 car, 2 car carport masterpiece on a 736m2 block with approx. 20m waterfrontage
- As new, only 12 months old, with a 650m2 floorplan and built to exceptional standards
- Flawlessly finished, with Spotted Gum natural timber floors and quality inclusions
- Gourmet kitchen with Statuario Venatino stone benchtops, acclaimed Smeg Dolce Still Novo appliances with wine cooler and a butler's pantry
- Family room nestled beneath a soaring double height void with picture windows, warmed by a fireplace
- Lounge, dining and multipurpose room with mini bar – an ideal home theatre, games room or gym
- 5 oversized bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites (bed 2 and 3) share an adjoining modern ensuite)
- Glamourous master suite with a dream dressing room, luxury ensuite, balcony and waterfront panoramas
- Large executive home office, powder room and sauna also on the ground floor
- Sunny alfresco area, pool with glass edge, timber decking, firepit and pontoon
- Opposite Paradise Waters Park and walking distance to beaches, Macintosh Island and Tedder Ave
- 3km Cavill Ave dining and entertainment precincts + approx. 10 mins to TSS and St. Hilda's
Contact Irma on 0418 744 470 to arrange your private viewing today
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels